Getting online with the PS4 or Xbox is a very exciting time. However, the long wait time can cause the enthusiasm to fade quickly. To avoid this, we created a complete and practical guide to discover how to improve the connection of the PS4 and the Xbox .
Practical tips to improve the connectivity and security of the PS4 or Xbox
First of all, you should start by optimizing your local connection. Many of the initial problems can be solved by talking to your provider. Beyond that, there are some settings on the console and on the ports to improve the PS4 and Xbox.
Now, another key point is security. If you are about to go online, French Email Address creating a PS4 or Xbox master account is vital . This account has all the authority to configure the general settings of your console, including means of payment. So make sure only you know the access code to this account to prevent others from making changes
steps to improve the connection of the PS4
The uses a direct connection to the router . With this you guarantee that any connection problem that arises from the distance between your console and the router does not affect the stability of the Internet. mobile lead If you don’t have one handy, moving the console closer to the router might help. This can solve any interference problem that is causing a slow discharge.
Put the console in sleep mode
In the case of the PS4 , it’s called sleep mode . In the case of the Xbox One , it’s called instant- on mode . Both modes can be configuredo continue while in these states.
On the PS4:
- Go to “Settings” in the menu of your PS4.
- Now go to the “Energy Saving” settings.
- Enters “Set available functions in standby mode”.
- Make sure the “Download files” box is checked.
- You can now hold down the PlayStation button or go to “Power Options” and put the PS4 into sleep mode while downloading games or patches.
- Go to “Settings, all settings”.
- Select the power and startup options.
- Select the “Instant Power On” option.
- Make sure the “Automatically download updates and purchases” box is checked and the “When Xbox is off, turn off storage” box is unchecked.
- Press and hold the home button on your game controller and then select “Turn off console” to put it in instant-on mode. Perform this step after a game has started to download.