— Email Appending and ECOA Match Rates Revealed —
NEWTON, MA, (November 3, 2004) – FreshAddress, Inc., a leading electronic mail services company, launched the industry’s first benchmark information on e-mail appending and ECOA (Email Change of Address) solutions million email database. Based on an analysis of nearly 75 million purchaser data processed for its customers over the six months ending September 30, 2004, the study located the subsequent:
* The average e mail append in shape rate for business customers turned into 15.1%, with a selection from 9.Five% to 24.3%.
* The common electronic mail append suit rate for nonprofits turned into 10.3%, with a variety from 5.Five% to 15.4%.
* Regular quarterly append processing ended in greater than doubling the above figures on an annual basis.
The studies found that the discrepancy among fit charges for
business customers as opposed to those for nonprofits was directly correlated with the age of the underlying purchaser base. Nonprofits with more youthful donor bases carried out inside the better range while business clients with older purchaser bases accomplished inside the lower range.
For ECOA processing, the have a look at located the following:
* The common ECOA replace rate for bounce lists for each industrial clients and nonprofits changed into 10.2%, with a selection from 5.7% to 24.2%.
* Regular quarterly ECOA processing led to greater than doubling of the above figures on an annual basis.
The research determined that the replace price for bouncing e mail addresses for folks that are already on line bore no correlation with the age of the underlying populace.
“This have a look at offers companies and nonprofits alike with the lacking statistics necessary to evaluate the ROI of the critical electronic mail services for multi-channel advertising and marketing,” said Bill Kaplan, CEO of FreshAddress, Inc. “Research has proven that multi-channel customers spend more money. We are pleased to peer the email industry mature to the point where updating one’s e-mail database is now considered as important as NCOA services are to unsolicited mail.”
FreshAddress, Inc. Is the original developer of Email Change of Address services and become these days granted a U.S. Patent on its ECOA service for clients and the underlying consumer technology. Through its partnerships with the predominant database carriers along with Acxiom, Equifax, and InfoUSA, FreshAddress’s appending offerings cover the universe of to be had decide-in information with over 2 hundred million information, presenting clients with the industry’s maximum suit fees of guaranteed deliverable e mail addresses.