A call-to-action (CTA) button is the creative designed to guide the user to perform a certain action: make a download, purchase, request information, make a registration or offer, etc.
Do you want to know how to design these CTA buttons to increase your conversions and make the user want to click more? We show you some tools that will help you!
Templates help us when we have no knowledge or practice with design tools. If we are clear about what we want to achieve with our call-to-action buttons, with a good copy and with a little grace, Cambodia Email List we can create CTAs with which to obtain good results.
We have already reached the end of this article and now it’s your turn. Use the templates to unleash your creativity. and share your questions or tips with me in comments!
What is a CTA: tips, examples and good practices
Call to action (CTA) are called “calls to action” because they invite the user to take an action through a graphical representation that links to other content.
Behind this button there is always a specific objective : a sale, turn a user into a lead, collect more information about the user …
So, a CTA is:
- The link to a clear and specific offer
- An offer aligned with the content where it appears
- What responds to a specific pain of the buyer person
- An attractive design consistent with the design of the web
Good practices of call to actions
Although it sounds very redundant, it is better to make it clear: to design call-to-action images it is advisable to include the drawing of a button . Thus, the user has no doubts that they have to click on this button to access what interests them.
In addition, this button must be accompanied by the words “click here”, “click to download will be very classic, but what in marketing we call “action- oriented ” does not fail.
Examples and recommendations
- Focus your CTA based on your buyer persona : it is likely that you will need to simplify a CTA much more if you target senior people than if you do it for marketers, with whom you can be more innovative and original.
- Define the objective of the CTA: what do you want the user to do? It is advisable to prepare a type of CTA and, therefore, a type of offer for each phase of the purchase funnel of your buyer persona (some CTAs for visitors, for leads, others for customers is important to write a clear message that denotes an action and does not include more than is strictly necessary.
- Test: nothing better to check which version works best.
Programs with free templates to create your CTAs
Discover the tools that can best help you design your call-to-action buttons and customize your web pages to achieve mobi lelead your online marketing goals. Here we talk about 5 ideal tools to create your CTAs and, the best: 4 of them are free.
The main advantage of Figma is that it allows you to work collaboratively. Let you add comments and work on the same file at the same time.
In this way, both the team and the client can collaborate on the project in real time. In addition to being 100% collaborative, Figma has an online version and an application, it has no operating system restrictions, it has a free version and everything remains in the cloud, among some of the most outstanding advantages.